News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Listening to the Giants Wire Podcast they said Dexter Lawrence made a comment

Started by BluesCruz, December 08, 2023, 07:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 09, 2023, 06:03:02 AMfrom where I sit Tommy D is the players choice athough none would bark about a switch to Tyrod
who would only last a game or 2 if that

I personally cannot forgive Tyrod for either brainfahrting, or simply giving  his former team the Bills a gift win with a horrific, dumb audible to a run with no timeouts.  Inexcusable and no explaination BTW
Your the one that just posted that D Lawrence said not starting Tyrod means the organization was giving up... So that would insinuate that they believe Tyrod to be better yet you just said Tommy was the players choice?? Which is it? Because you saying Tommy is the players choice goes against the entire Op you just posted.

So you can't forgive tyrod for a mistake but forgive Tommy for his 1 passing yard in the Jets game? What about Tommy only passing for 86 yards in the Cowboys game, that's appalling but you seem fine with that, but oh one mistake by a guy that hadn't started in years, now that's unforgivable.

BluesCruz

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 09, 2023, 08:10:09 AMWhat's even weirder is I can't find any indication that Dexter ever said this

True but it is plainly stated on the latest Giants Wire Podcast....have a listen.
Maybe it was told to them directly by Dexter.

All these Podcast guys BTW are calling for a clear Packers victory.  Very irritating
and if we do win (my pick) all these guys will paint it over and move on to predicting another Giants loss.  No one in the media believes in Tommy or the Giants. Sad but not suprising

I am pushing all my chips to the center of the table
Go Giants
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"