News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injury report

Started by MightyGiants, December 09, 2023, 02:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Parris Campbell has been nothing but a big fat zero for us. Hunter Biden could have made more constructive use of that $5mm.

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 09, 2023, 02:58:55 PMParris Campbell has been nothing but a big fat zero for us. Hunter Biden could have made more constructive use of that $5mm.
I think it's the Qb and routes he was asked to run. No way old Matt Ryan makes Campbell look dynamic and then nothing here. I think Wandale is a really good slot/gadget guy if we can find someone to get him the ball. Wish daboll would almost take over calls as when he was in Buffalo they threw deep ala to Hyatt to setup the short/intermediate stuff to Wandale and Bellinger. It's how you can tell Kafka is still fully in charge as it's a very Chiefs thing to go short/intermediate a ton to hopefully set up something deep. I like stretching the field immediately to open up things, so hopefully daboll or a daboll disciple take over at OC.

TDToomer

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 09, 2023, 03:07:50 PMI think it's the Qb and routes he was asked to run. No way old Matt Ryan makes Campbell look dynamic and then nothing here. I think Wandale is a really good slot/gadget guy if we can find someone to get him the ball. Wish daboll would almost take over calls as when he was in Buffalo they threw deep ala to Hyatt to setup the short/intermediate stuff to Wandale and Bellinger. It's how you can tell Kafka is still fully in charge as it's a very Chiefs thing to go short/intermediate a ton to hopefully set up something deep. I like stretching the field immediately to open up things, so hopefully daboll or a daboll disciple take over at OC.

Campbell was never dynamic in Indy.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Jclayton92

Quote from: TDToomer on December 10, 2023, 02:07:36 PMCampbell was never dynamic in Indy.
His last year there he played RB, and WR averaging 10 yards a reception, and 700 yards with a fossil for a QB and a TV analyst as a HC. Plus his 4.31 40 time doesn't hurt, could it be he just keeps having to play with horrible Qbs?

DaveBrown74

My issue with Campbell is that he was distinctly inferior to Pittman in Indy, and Pittman, while respectable, isn't exactly the second coming of Jerry Rice.

BluesCruz

My issue is he is far inferior to Richie James- the guy he essentially replaced

James was on cruise control the later part of last year

many 10-20 receptions
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 11, 2023, 08:19:49 AMMy issue is he is far inferior to Richie James- the guy he essentially replaced

James was on cruise control the later part of last year

many 10-20 receptions

How is James doing this year?