News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Saints game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 17, 2023, 12:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: Woody on December 18, 2023, 11:49:23 AMWho is pretending Devito is more than QB 3 material ...I think most feel he has been able to prove he can be a capable QB in the league as a backup but not a top 10 guy whoever they may be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um.... I think we know that one guy.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Fletch

Quote from: Woody on December 18, 2023, 09:46:55 AMTake Carr personal stats out of equation . If most QBs have the time to throw as he did yesterday...they will do very well.
He was only pressured a few times and has pretty good receivers but at 7-7 is he a guy that can carry an offense by himself as many want a Giants QB to be ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who is expecting that? Josh Allen could not do that . That is why they started running the ball more and kicked the pants off Cowboys last night. I do expect a QB that can actually see a blitz coming can actually read a defense and not take off running at the drop of a hat and miss like 50 PER CENT OF THE GAMES , AFTER BEING A 5 YEAR PRO.

files58

Where do you think we will be picking at 5-12?