News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Saints game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 17, 2023, 12:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

If we don't get a first down it's because Slayton killed it

katkavage

killarich

Did he just disrespect devitos celebration ??

Hell no we got to win this game

DaveBrown74

Jint D needs to show up and swing the momentum. DeVito looks a little overwhelmed out there today.

Fletch

Although the Derrick Carr disresppect is nothing new. Does 4x pro bowler with MVP AP votes at one time -- is  that an improvement over what we have now. Tyrod is the only QB out of the tree that can look down the field and not take off running, I told you he sucks

Woody

So far back to earth for Gmen   Playing good d line and getting eaten up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich

Defense is not looking shabby

Not good if we want to win

Fletch

Carr woul dhave been 30 mil guaranteed cheaper too despite being on the field more than like 50% of the time

Trench

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

We look like crap on both sides of the ball.

Still relatively early though. There is time to turn it around, but the D needs to get a stop. This is not a juggernaut offense. Not by a long shot.

Fletch

Quote from: Woody on December 17, 2023, 01:41:49 PMSo far back to earth for Gmen  Playing good d line and getting eaten up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What you are expecting 3 turnover a game so that DEvito can get a shour field every time? Eventually we are going to need a QB that can lead a team with the pass

killarich

Starting tackle out ... we need to create more pressure

Trench

Jclayton92

Quote from: Fletch on December 17, 2023, 01:41:25 PMAlthough the Derrick Carr disresppect is nothing new. Does 4x pro bowler with MVP AP votes at one time -- is  that an improvement over what we have now. Tyrod is the only QB out of the tree that can look down the field and not take off running, I told you he sucks
Derek Carrs 119 yards against Carolina was truly electric.