News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

You can have the Giants and 12 points against the Eagles

Started by MightyGiants, December 20, 2023, 01:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

I hate to think it, but I think this is a very much a "get right" game for Philly who is on a 3 game slide. 

TONKA56

Quote from: uconnjack8 on December 20, 2023, 02:33:38 PMI hate to think it, but I think this is a very much a "get right" game for Philly who is on a 3 game slide. 

Ain't gonna be pretty.

files58

MightyGiants

Quote from: files58 on December 20, 2023, 03:06:24 PMIf you gamble, lay the 12.

I don't gamble and I am not even sure what "lay the 12" means.  :doh:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

Time for that pest rb Boston to do his Giant killer routine. The Eagles should  cruise to victory with that terrible Giants OL suiting up. Now, I could see a backdoor cover by Tommy..but I think it's exactly a "get right" game

files58

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 20, 2023, 03:09:33 PMI don't gamble and I am not even sure what "lay the 12" means.  :doh:

Give the 12 points, meaning take the Eagles.

DaveBrown74

This is not only an absolute must-win for the Eagles but it's a major "get right" spot for them. We are a division rival that they and their fans hate. They're at home, they have a much more talented team than we do, and they have owned us for years now. There is just no part of the narrative that leads me to think Monday will be any different from all the other times we play them these days in games that matter. I think they really take it to us in this game. 12 points won't be much of a hurdle for them.

GloryDays

Let me try the side that no one seems to want to take:
The Eagles are hurting and their weakness is exposed. The Giants have nothing to lose and would love to put some pain on  the hated Eagles. They have been beaten by them for a while and there is a chance for revenge here.
We have a better than a minute chance of beating this wounded team.