News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

According to the NY Times we still have a 32% chance if we win all 3 games

Started by BluesCruz, December 24, 2023, 07:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

:ok:

not 1% but 32%

FINAL THREE GAMES
MAKE PLAYOFFS
WILD CARD
DIV. CHAMP.
BYE WEEK
Win + win + win
32%
32%
0%
0%

Of course even the 3 wins are quite a task but the switch from Jones to Tommy D makes it remotely possible

What Hoot that would be.  Crush the Eagles twice then take on the Cowpokes and Eagles in the playoffs

Would become the stuff of legends
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

uconnjack8

Did they give the odds of winning all 3 games?

According to ESPN analytics the Giants chances of winning each game are 12.3%, 17% and 13.2%, which gives them less than one half of one percent to winning all 3.

https://youtu.be/Y_d7xzbGgWA?si=Sj2qiK25KUI860AC

DaveBrown74

Yes. The "if we win all three games" is the big caveat here. The odds of winning even one of them are not great. Two is highly unlikely. All three would be like winning the lotto. And then even if that happens the odds of actually making it are still only 1 in 3.

andrew_nyGiants

Yes but the real question is:

Which pick do we have when we lose 2 out of 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

uconnjack8

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on December 24, 2023, 11:49:38 AMYes but the real question is:

Which pick do we have when we lose 2 out of 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good chance it will be 3 of 3

Ed Vette

68% chance you will get your balls broken here come 7 pm tomorrow.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

BluesCruz

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 24, 2023, 12:02:52 PM68% chance you will get your balls broken here come 7 pm tomorrow.

lol bring them on Ed
And Happy Holidays :knockONwood:

BTW if you have Netflix check out
By no hard feelings on Netflix with
With Jennifer Lawrence
Great stuff
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Messiah717

coggs

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 24, 2023, 07:15:03 AM:ok:

not 1% but 32%

FINAL THREE GAMES
MAKE PLAYOFFS
WILD CARD
DIV. CHAMP.
BYE WEEK
Win + win + win
32%
32%
0%
0%

Of course even the 3 wins are quite a task but the switch from Jones to Tommy D makes it remotely possible

What Hoot that would be.  Crush the Eagles twice then take on the Cowpokes and Eagles in the playoffs

Would become the stuff of legends
If you are going to post this nonsense (again) at least post a link to back it up.

coggs

Quote from: uconnjack8 on December 24, 2023, 08:29:02 AMDid they give the odds of winning all 3 games?

According to ESPN analytics the Giants chances of winning each game are 12.3%, 17% and 13.2%, which gives them less than one half of one percent to winning all 3.

https://youtu.be/Y_d7xzbGgWA?si=Sj2qiK25KUI860AC
Math is hard.