News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

another terrible game from kafka

Started by B1GBLUE, December 26, 2023, 07:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B1GBLUE

raise your hand if you are able to tell exactly what we are going to do on 3rd/4th and shorts. its SO obvious. like really? how do you not block reddick on not one but TWO short calls. how is it that EVERY other team in the league has guys open all over the field, yet we never do? if we even complete a pass the guy gets tackled instantly. i get he's not working with much. but come on man. its just so brutal.

nicky1000

I almost countered your point but then I finished reading your post. Agree, Agree, Agree. But yeah, the talent gap on this team vs others is unreal. We are slowly putting the pieces back together but we need to bingo on some studs in a draft for a change. I dont mean a "real good player" we need to hit on a generational talent.

LennG

I've said this several times already, Kafka seems as if he hasn't a clue this year. We draft a guy like Hyatt, for his lightening speed and a good WR, yet he goes another game without ever touching the ball. Hyatt could be a playmaker, yet we will never know with Kafka calling the plays. Get him the damn ball someway and see what he can do.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss