News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What happened at the end of the Giants-Eagles game with the officials

Started by brownelvis54, December 26, 2023, 01:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

The  fact that we are throwing a Hail Mary to Barkley is a tall tell sign that we are void of
talent

The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

The biggest joke was the non-call on the play where Robinson was clearly mugged. That was 100% textbook defensive PI, and I can't believe it wasn't called. I get swallowing the whistle late in the game on borderline stuff but that wasn't borderline at all. If they call that properly the Giants get multiple shots at the end zone against an Eagle D that was struggling a bit at that point.

Ed Vette

Hardly a Hail Mary from the 26. Justin was spot on for both points but the other issue is how the Giants Receivers got themselves out positioned behind the Eagles DB's.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Messiah717

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 26, 2023, 05:23:19 PMThe biggest joke was the non-call on the play where Robinson was clearly mugged. That was 100% textbook defensive PI, and I can't believe it wasn't called. I get swallowing the whistle late in the game on borderline stuff but that wasn't borderline at all. If they call that properly the Giants get multiple shots at the end zone against an Eagle D that was struggling a bit at that point.

Sadly, that's NFL officiating on a weekly basis.