News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Panthers' owner David Tepper appears to angrily throw a drink at fans

Started by DaveBrown74, December 31, 2023, 08:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Obsession

The fan had complained minutes earlier that he had not gotten his free medium Pepsi on Fan Appreciation Day.

The concerned owner wanted to make sure he was taken care of.

Kudos for caring Mr. Tepper.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

TDToomer

Dave Temper Tantrum? This could be a blessing for Panther fans of the league suspended him.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on January 01, 2024, 03:52:46 PMDave Temper Tantrum? This could be a blessing for Panther fans of the league suspended him.

If this is how he behaves with the cameras on him, imagine what he's like to work for on a bad day.

TDToomer

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 01, 2024, 04:10:40 PMIf this is how he behaves with the cameras on him, imagine what he's like to work for on a bad day.

We already know. Just google him. He's the new Dan Snyder.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs