News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Sunday NFL TV Map

Started by TDToomer, January 03, 2024, 03:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Looks like I get to enjoy the game at home.

https://506sports.com/
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

LennG

The Rams/SF is a much better game than Washington/Dallas, but that game gets hardly any coverage.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Quote from: LennG on January 03, 2024, 04:43:42 PMThe Rams/SF is a much better game than Washington/Dallas, but that game gets hardly any coverage.

That is the game I'll probably watch.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

TDToomer

Quote from: Bill Brown on January 03, 2024, 04:47:48 PMThat is the game I'll probably watch.

Bill

Instead of your own team?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Bill Brown

Quote from: TDToomer on January 03, 2024, 05:15:03 PMInstead of your own team?

My mistake. When I saw Lenn's post I forgot the Giants were the last game. Certainly will watch Giants.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

TDToomer

I am Red Zone-ing the 1 PM game. Major snow storm here. No reason to leave the house.

MightyGiants

Interesting that CBS is carrying the Giants/Eagles NFC matchup
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

miss86

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 04, 2024, 10:49:39 AMInteresting that CBS is carrying the Giants/Eagles NFC matchup

Good! Fox does a terrible game production. Always filming the sidelines or some other garbage before the ball is snapped. Like who cares about the sidelines? I want to see where the players line up.

LennG

Quote from: LennG on January 03, 2024, 04:43:42 PMThe Rams/SF is a much better game than Washington/Dallas, but that game gets hardly any coverage.

I take back my assessment. Reading today that both starting QBs of SF and LA aren't playing. I guess they are basically going thru the motions.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss