News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

McFadden with a stop earlier and a fumble recovery but will still get negated by PPF because the tackle still lead to a first down and he was in the right place at the right time on the fumble recover.  =))
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

And the turf monster claims yet another victim.

Iggle fans in the stands calling for Ronnie Barnes' head now that AJ Brown's season is over.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

sooners56

Giants must draft a QB. The current QBs can't stay healthy
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

killarich

Lol ..my god Taylor is the Ben Simmons of the NFL

bighitterdalama

TYrod the Potato Chip out injured again

Blue Since ‘62

killarich

Geezus are Hyatt AND Devito both limping ?

TDToomer

There is no indication that Brown's season is over.

We need a new QB because we don't have a real one, not because they can't stay healthy
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

Siriani is an imbecile. You either rest your players or not. You don't decide in the middle of the game to do it. He already lost his top receiver.

kartanoman

Iggles: Brown
Giants: Taylor, DeVito, Hyatt

Sardine Can Turf: 4 - Football Players: 0

Over/Under: 15

Add Snow: Make it 20

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

bighitterdalama

Patti Traina saying Tyrod Taylor(thumb) is questionable to return.

jgrangers2

Lol Okereke. Probably the only chance to stop that play anyway

killarich

Somebody should just start wailing at Hurts when they do that push.... You wanna do that ish.... Then get ready to be hurt

TDToomer

Quote from: kartanoman on January 07, 2024, 04:59:20 PMIggles: Brown
Giants: Taylor, DeVito, Hyatt

Sardine Can Turf: 4 - Football Players: 0

Over/Under: 15

Add Snow: Make it 20

There is no snow in NJ.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE