News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

Quote from: jgrangers2 on January 07, 2024, 05:00:49 PMLol Okereke. Probably the only chance to stop that play anyway

Absolutely! He reminded me of Carl Banks diving over the pile to crack Danny White in 1987 on Monday Night.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

Wow a false start

So they really weren't going to call that delay of game huh smh

bighitterdalama

spiderblue43

kartanoman

Love watching Siriani with his 🤡 face after a failed 4th down conversion!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

bighitterdalama

Patti says TT is coming back in; Hyatt is downgraded to out.

katkavage

Quote from: kartanoman on January 07, 2024, 05:08:55 PMLove watching Siriani with his 🤡 face after a failed 4th down conversion!
He's checking the scoreboard. Idiot.

killarich

Good they wanna do that dumb qb sneak ... any contact you get hurts you are subject to what just happened

kartanoman

Quote from: TDToomer on January 07, 2024, 05:02:15 PMThere is no snow in NJ.

The broadcast showed a mixture up in the lights. Understand it's not enough for impacting the ground.

killarich

kartanoman

Taylor needs to lose that glove on his left hand. It did him no favors on that fumbled snap.

TDToomer

Great throw to Robinson to the 2 yard line!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

bighitterdalama

Blue Since ‘62

Who is this team wearing the blue uniforms?

katkavage