News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Part 2 game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

Quote from: spiderblue43 on January 07, 2024, 07:38:28 PMThat was uninspired total tank job as I suspected by the Eagles. They were D O.A. Quit on their coach and staff. Sirianni is a clown that will certainly get canned. :boooo:

I second your call-out on Siriani the 🤡.  The quit was in the game plan from the get-go. But, then again, losing to the Cardinals last week, in the manner that they lost, and seeing their response today, plus the injuries they incurred, makes it difficult for me to see them recover for next week.

But the Wild Card round is wild for a reason. It will be interesting if the Iggles lose next week and what kind of impact it will have on Siriani. Definitely begs watching.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

kartanoman

Quote from: bighitterdalama on January 07, 2024, 08:06:08 PMDid that earlier, Woody. 12 inches at my house (Tully, NY, in the mountains south of Syracuse).

My cacti will be shivering tonight with the first hard freeze here in Phoenix. No snow here, but up in Flagstaff, and my getaway spot in Pinetop-Lakeside, plenty of it!

Stay warm!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

drakew

Retirement has been busy....AND has a !it of travel!!! Good to hear from ya, ole pal.....
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra