News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I've rarely seen a wonder like Puka Nacua, reminds me of Homer Jones

Started by BluesCruz, January 15, 2024, 07:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

In the modern era he is a taller version of Tyreek Hill.

9 Receptions,  181 yds,  20.1 per catch
(Homer avg 22.3 for his entire career, and was taken in the 20th round of the 1963 draft)

Puka's ferocity on attacking the ball and ability to shake tackles is remarkable.  I thought what he did to us was a fluke...no fluke, he does it to everyone.  Superman

5th Round?  my goodness, shows what a crapshoot the draft really is

You need a Ouji Board
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

Quote from: BluesCruz on January 15, 2024, 07:04:28 AMIn the modern era he is a taller version of Tyreek Hill.

9 Receptions,  181 yds,  20.1 per catch
(Homer avg 22.3 for his entire career, and was taken in the 20th round of the 1963 draft)

Puka's ferocity on attacking the ball and ability to shake tackles is remarkable.  I thought what he did to us was a fluke...no fluke, he does it to everyone.  Superman

5th Round?  my goodness, shows what a crapshoot the draft really is

You need a Ouji Board

Or you need very smart scouts and front office people. Cooper Kupp nearly won the MVP (offensive player of the year and first team all pro) and even he was only a third round pick.

BluesCruz

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 15, 2024, 07:42:27 AMOr you need very smart scouts and front office people. Cooper Kupp nearly won the MVP (offensive player of the year and first team all pro) and even he was only a third round pick.

Detroit is a load huh?  Love Dan Campbell
I think they are SB bound

Hey if we waited to the 20th round to finger Homer we werent too bright back then either.... nor the rest of the league

If free agency better than long drafts?  Seems the modern method gives players more freedom to chose a home
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"