News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Eli and Peyton on the air

Started by LennG, January 16, 2024, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

What a difference a year makes. Last year to me anyway, this was 'can't miss TV' now it is just horrible TV. I fully enjoy watching and listening to these two guys talking football, when they talk football, but now it is all about their guests and the game, well that doesn't even take second place. I put them on for yesterday's game and until they brought up their first guest, Bruce Arians, the game was forgotten. This is a playoff game, not some MNF game where no one really cares. The same happened when they brought out Ray Lewis. Things are happening on the field and the 2 Mannings aren't really interested. I had to switch to Aikman and Buck (God help me), at least they were covering the game.
What was once a great way to watch a game, with 2 guys talking about it, like in a bar with friends, now has just become a showcase for who wants to be on TV and the game be damned.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

GeauxJints

I only watch games I don't care about with them. Otherwise I need to be laser focused like a psycho.

Messiah717

Used to be a nice change of pace to throw them on for a bit.  I think it has run its course now.

LennG

Quote from: GeauxJints on January 16, 2024, 05:58:50 PMI only watch games I don't care about with them. Otherwise I need to be laser focused like a psycho.

I sent you a PM, check it out.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss