News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BB has second interview

Started by MightyGiants, January 20, 2024, 05:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

I fully understand wanting the promotion and getting your chance to put together a team with aspirations of winning and making a name for yourself, and if Brown gets this opportunity, I wish him the best. That being said, I would hesitate to jump into that role with Carolina. David Tepper seems to be a bit of a loose cannon and the organization seems unstable at best under his ownership. I'm sure Brown will have other opportunities if he doesn't land this gig.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MightyGiants

Quote from: ozzie on January 21, 2024, 08:09:01 AMI fully understand wanting the promotion and getting your chance to put together a team with aspirations of winning and making a name for yourself, and if Brown gets this opportunity, I wish him the best. That being said, I would hesitate to jump into that role with Carolina. David Tepper seems to be a bit of a loose cannon and the organization seems unstable at best under his ownership. I'm sure Brown will have other opportunities if he doesn't land this gig.

Tepper needs an experienced GM who can teach him how to become a owner
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE