News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Started by andrew_nyGiants, January 28, 2024, 03:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Does Pacheco remind you of Ahmad Bradshaw?!
I'm sure having flashbacks watching him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

DaveBrown74

Not dissimilar. I think Pacheco may end up being the better runner of the two of them, but that's a decent comparison.

katkavage

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 28, 2024, 03:37:20 PMNot dissimilar. I think Pacheco may end up being the better runner of the two of them, but that's a decent comparison.
Bradshaw and Jacobs were torture on defenses.

Trench

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on January 28, 2024, 03:30:53 PMDoes Pacheco remind you of Ahmad Bradshaw?!
I'm sure having flashbacks watching him.

Yes he certainly does.

And Pacheco is better than Barkley. Runs very very hard, catches it and picks up blocks too

andrew_nyGiants

I think the only real difference (if I recall correctly) I see is that AB had to battle through some pretty serious ankle issues...nevertheless he was a mighty tough hombre.

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Blue Since ‘62

BluesCruz

Ritchie James was a big loss IMHO
GIANTS KNUCKLEHEADS DEPT
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Trench

Was Kelce the top TE picked out of college in the draft?....guy is unbelievable

Ed Vette

Quote from: Trench on January 28, 2024, 04:04:36 PMWas Kelce the top TE picked out of college in the draft?....guy is unbelievable
If he retires today he's in the HOF.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Blue Since ‘62

Its a shame the Giants can't draft guys like Kyle Hamilton.

uconnjack8

How many balls has KCs D batted?

uconnjack8

Quote from: Trench on January 28, 2024, 04:04:36 PMWas Kelce the top TE picked out of college in the draft?....guy is unbelievable

He was drafted at the end of the 2nd round.

uconnjack8

This could easily be a 20+ lead for the Chiefs.  Ravens can still win this.

kartanoman

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 28, 2024, 04:35:05 PMThis could easily be a 20+ lead for the Chiefs.  Ravens can still win this.

But they won't. Not today against the Chiefs who are playing this game perfectly and making the Ravens play right into their game plan.

A lot is going to have to change for them to turn this around. They really weren't playing smart in gifting the Chiefs 30 yards to start that final drive of the half.

But we shall see.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Blue Since ‘62

Quote from: kartanoman on January 28, 2024, 04:41:00 PMBut they won't. Not today against the Chiefs who are playing this game perfectly and making the Ravens play right into their game plan.

A lot is going to have to change for them to turn this around. They really weren't playing smart in gifting the Chiefs 30 yards to start that final drive of the half.

But we shall see.

Peace!

The Ravens have been great at making halftime adjustments. Whether they are able to do this effectively will tell the tale of the game.