News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Started by andrew_nyGiants, January 28, 2024, 03:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

The Chiefs have flicked the switch. They are playing inspired football and the Ravens seem shocked. Lamar looked very shaky in the first half.  Redfaced

DaveBrown74

Ravens often play much better in the second half.

MagicRat

Point number 1 -
Spags 💙
Point number 2 -
This has been one of the best first halves I've watched all season.
Point number 3 -
Most of you probably aren't watching uk Sky TV but Jason Bell is garbage when he isn't being Osi's straight man.
Smell my cheese you mother!

katkavage

Baltimore must stop the run if they want to win it.

MagicRat

Quote from: katkavage on January 28, 2024, 04:50:41 PMBaltimore must stop the run if they want to win it.
Spags v MacDonald......one winner.

MagicRat

Travis Kelce is nearly half as good as Mark Bavaro.
High praise.

Blue Since ‘62

Ravens defense beginning to assert itself.

kartanoman

Another stupid Ravens penalty. Taunting, of all things. Mental mistakes will be the Ravens' ultimate undoing if they keep it up, regardless if they score here.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

spiderblue43

Zay goes astray. TAUNTING. Dumb. 3 PFs today. :doh:

Blue Since ‘62

Quote from: kartanoman on January 28, 2024, 05:24:12 PMAnother stupid Ravens penalty. Taunting, of all things. Mental mistakes will be the Ravens' ultimate undoing if they keep it up, regardless if they score here.

Sadly, I believe if the Ravens score here, they will win the game. KC has done nothing this half.

kartanoman

Quote from: Blue Since '62 on January 28, 2024, 04:46:56 PMThe Ravens have been great at making halftime adjustments. Whether they are able to do this effectively will tell the tale of the game.

I agree. But the mental mistakes will be their undoing if they cannot be disciplined enough to avoid stupid penalties.

Lets's see how the final quarter unfolds.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Ed Vette

Spags Defense has been awesome.

Flowers is a jackass.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

Fumble Zay.. no way...into the end zone. He deserved that. Game probably over. :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

MagicRat

Mahomes to Kelce = cheat code

kartanoman

Flowers looks like a bozo now. He taunts the Champs, then he loses the ball at the goal line for a touchback.

That's why they won't win today. The Chiefs know how to win these games. Seeing Flowers cut his hand on the bench in frustration is icing other cake. Literally, he pulled a Toney on his own team.

Ugh.