News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Started by andrew_nyGiants, January 28, 2024, 03:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

Now, another roughing the passer? The Chiefs are in their head now.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

andrew_nyGiants

Need an all points bulletin on the whereabouts of one OBJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Ed Vette

You have to be experienced or coached in a game like this not to give the game away with stupid mistakes and losing composure.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

katkavage

Maturity beating immaturity.

Messiah717

spiderblue43

Who said Toney was not playing? Zay became his understudy. He should get crushed for that series.  :boooo:

uconnjack8

I thought this game was the Ravens and picked them.  They were clearly the best team in the conference all year. 

KC defense has made a lot of plays

katkavage

Messiah717

Jackson just awful today.  This is on him as much as anyone.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 28, 2024, 05:48:13 PMJackson just awful today.  This is on him as much as anyone.

Its post season Lamar.

andrew_nyGiants

Lamar choked this game away. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

spiderblue43

Lamar's worst choke ever. Awful interception. Trying to do too much-no poise. Slamming helmets don't get it done..MVP.

DaveBrown74

Horrible decision by Lamar in a huge spot.

uconnjack8

These long plays where Lamar scrambles for 5 after running around for 7 seconds, are not helping the Ravens

Messiah717

Seems like they took far too long.