News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFC Championship game thread

Started by Fletch, January 28, 2024, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messiah717

Green Bay let them off the hook but Detroit looks like they won't.

TDToomer

Lions looking great! Please hold on and win.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

No question the Lions own the LoS on both sides of the ball. If they pit a seven on this drive, the game is over.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

uconnjack8

I think it was a mistake to not take a 3 score lead.  May not matter in the end.

katkavage

kartanoman

Wow, Niners get off the hook!

A collective "Whew" was just heard out my window from the west; origin: Bay Area, California.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Messiah717

Reynolds needs to catch that but you pick the FG there. 

Ed Vette

Aiyuk is a very underrated player.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

Just like that it's a game. Shanahan again showing his stuff

kartanoman

Poor Vildor on that rebound catch by Aiyuk ... insane!

Messiah717

I mentioned letting them off the hook.  A dumb coaching decision on fourth down game a dead team a ton of momentum.

kartanoman

Niners needed that sequence of events, desperately. Deebo is starting to make an impact on offense which is opening up Aiyuk for the big plays.

Let's see if the Lions can keep their composure.

Guess not, 49ers' ball!

kartanoman

Trench

It amazes me special teams players make such dumb mistakes. Gotta believe it's coaching. All that guy had to do was tap the ball backwards instead of trying to handle it

katkavage