News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFC Championship game thread

Started by Fletch, January 28, 2024, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderblue43

Campbell dumbell move to go for it up 24-10 was the turning point 

jgrangers2

The Lions are doing some of the most comical things wrong that you'll ever see

andrew_nyGiants

It's not over yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

spiderblue43

20 straight points by the Niners, Dan Gamble. Really terrible decision has his team on life support.

uconnjack8

This has been a pretty stunning reversal in playmaking for both teams. 

kartanoman

Meanwhile, Mr. Irrelevant starting to audition for a character in the Super Bowl, with that Houdini escape move, and his fullback with that tippie toes catch, along the sideline, for the first down.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Trench

Flea flicker - a Parcells gem!....

But...the announcer says "I think that's a great no call".....the WR was CLEARLY pushed before the ball reached him while running full speed and effected his ability to catch the ball....so I ask, are the refs following the rules as written or do they need to CHANGE the DB rules!!!

jgrangers2

Campbell has to learn to just kick the field goal sometimes

Trench

Quote from: jgrangers2 on January 28, 2024, 09:25:09 PMCampbell has to learn to just kick the field goal sometimes

Yeah that was a tough one there

Messiah717

Quote from: spiderblue43 on January 28, 2024, 09:09:29 PMCampbell dumbell move to go for it up 24-10 was the turning point

Made no sense at that point.

Ed Vette

Someone has gambling problem
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

What the hell is Dan Gamble doing??? Kick f'n field goals!!!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

spiderblue43

Does this collapse remind you of the Niners game in 2002? Getting flashbacks.

Trench

How did every GM basically miss on Purdy?....truth is it's always a guess. I wish we had this guy on our team

Also, I'm curious if any of our posters wanted him in that draft?

katkavage

Mr. Irrelevant is now very relevant.