News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Interesting Tweet from Seahawks beat writer

Started by MightyGiants, January 31, 2024, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

killarich

Section 101 Steve

And I'm guessing Kafka as asst head coach instead of head coach screws the giants out of the 2 3rd rd comp picks.  :boooo:
sm

MightyGiants

Quote from: Section 101 Steve on January 31, 2024, 02:44:44 PMAnd I'm guessing Kafka as asst head coach instead of head coach screws the giants out of the 2 3rd rd comp picks.  :boooo:

That would be correct; the NFL doesn't recognize the assist HC title.  Technically Kafka can't even be hired for that job without the Giants giving their blessing
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

Seattle has been running the same defense for so long that I am curious to see what changes they make.

Brooklyn Dave

With the McDonald hire, the Ravens will probably promote Wilson to DC. The Giants should have jumped on him earlietr.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Brooklyn Dave on January 31, 2024, 04:37:00 PMWith the McDonald hire, the Ravens will probably promote Wilson to DC. The Giants should have jumped on him earlietr.

I would think they tried.   Sort of a tough sell when the last DC left because he was mistreated
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE