News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants Slot CB

Started by Philosophers, March 01, 2024, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Mike Sainristil is in my opinion the best slot CB in the country.  Converted WR.  He understood Jesse Minter's defense extremely well.  Watch video of him.  If we are looking for a top flight CB, draft this guy.  Here's a good article on him.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/star-washington-wr-says-mike-152535039.html

Stringer Bell

Quote from: Philosophers on March 01, 2024, 05:43:31 PMMike Sainristil is in my opinion the best slot CB in the country.  Converted WR.  He understood Jesse Minter's defense extremely well.  Watch video of him.  If we are looking for a top flight CB, draft this guy.  Here's a good article on him.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/star-washington-wr-says-mike-152535039.html

Not a fan of spending a high pick on a slot CB. Flott performed well at the end of the year, and I'd rather give him the reps.

They need another outside CB to replace Jackson. I'm not sold on Hawkins.

Philosophers

Quote from: Stringer Bell on March 01, 2024, 05:56:16 PMNot a fan of spending a high pick on a slot CB. Flott performed well at the end of the year, and I'd rather give him the reps.

They need another outside CB to replace Jackson. I'm not sold on Hawkins.

I think he's probably a 3rd round pick.  That is not high in my opinion.  I was not completely sold on our slot CB play last year from any of the players who played it.

Jclayton92

I really like Flotts game, he's garbage at practice but is a gamer. I'm down with him moving forward 100%

Bob In PA

Quote from: Philosophers on March 01, 2024, 06:06:59 PMI think he's probably a 3rd round pick.  That is not high in my opinion.  I was not completely sold on our slot CB play last year from any of the players who played it.
Phil: Could go as high as mid-2nd-round, IMO, to a team needing just that piece to complete their puzzle. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!