News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Haven't heard anyone discuss Jayden Daniels' elbow...WTF

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, March 30, 2024, 10:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

During his pro day, he threw well, but a photo of his elbow as he threw set the internet into a firestorm...except here on the Huddle. If I was a GM scouting QBs, I wouldn't draft him, period. Does this picture bother you?

https://nypost.com/2024/03/28/sports/jayden-daniels-elbow-doctor-breaks-down-viral-photo/
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Sem

Philosophers

Sounds like no big deal reading what an ortho doc said.

DaveBrown74

I've had elbow bursitis (inflammation of the bursa) before. Of all the different ailments one can get, it's usually not that big of a deal. I have had it more than once in my life. To be fair, I don't remember my elbow ever looking quite like that, so maybe he has a more severe than normal one, but these things are usually gone in a few weeks and are really not alarming. I also suspect the angle or the photography makes that shot look more extreme than it is.

I'll say this: if an elbow bursa inflammation is on the worse end of injuries Jayden Daniels gets in the next 5 years, whoever picks him will be happy campers as far as his health goes.

uconnjack8

Well I am sure whatever it is or may be, the combine medicals would have caught jt.