News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

2024 schedule

Started by LennG, May 13, 2024, 08:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZGiantFan

1st 2 games could be against rookie QBs.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Gman329

Not crazy about Thanksgiving in Dallas.....and I suspect Mrs Gman will not be happy about that, either. 

Woody

Turkey Day Again !

coggs

Quote from: Gman329 on Today at 02:13:38 PMNot crazy about Thanksgiving in Dallas.....and I suspect Mrs Gman will not be happy about that, either. 

I already told my wife we are staying home for thanksgiving.  We can invite people over, but we are staying home.

DaveBrown74

Two Thursday games sucks.

That said, having the Munich game count as a road game is big. Plus we only have eight road games this year, so that means we really only have seven true road games.

LennG

' How many years now have we ended the season against the Iggles?

I hate playing on Thanksgiving

We should have had the bye before the Thanksgiving week game.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Quote from: LennG on Today at 07:21:38 PM' How many years now have we ended the season against the Iggles?

Agreed. Didn't we just have a Thanksgiving game a couple years ago?

AZGiantFan

Quote from: LennG on Today at 07:21:38 PM' How many years now have we ended the season against the Iggles?

OTOH, getting a mini-bye after the T-giving game isn't bad.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

LennG

Not to veer off the topic, but it still pisses me off to no end that those Cowpukes are always home on Thanksgiving. They wormed their way into this. I couldn't care less that they play on Thanksgiving, but they shouldn't always have a home game.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Painter

Quote from: LennG on Today at 08:46:49 PMNot to veer off the topic, but it still pisses me off to no end that those Cowpukes are always home on Thanksgiving. They wormed their way into this. I couldn't care less that they play on Thanksgiving, but they shouldn't always have a home game.

C'mon, Lenn. They're "America's Team". You know that gets them special treatment. It's not a matter of whether or not it's deserved; not when we see how the single worst sonofabitch in the country is still be pandered shamelessly.

Cheers!

Giant Obsession

I see a 1 - 7 start and a new HC the Tuesday after Week 8.

Two more wins to round out the season after that.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon