News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The Drew Lock-Bo Nix comparison

Started by Ed Vette, Today at 09:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"He (Nix) had two or three down-the-field throws today. It's almost like watching a good golfer. Sometimes when you watch his game over two years, there's a patience to how he plays. The ball comes out, and—I don't want to use the term 'boring,' that's not the right term, but [he makes] pretty good decisions. With each play, the efficiency of how he's operating, and all of that."

"Former Denver Broncos head coach Vic Fangio is a big baseball fan, and he pulled out a baseball analogy during Drew Lock's rookie training camp to paint a picture of where Lock was at when he was in his first NFL camp coming out of Missouri:

"I don't think he's far along being a ready NFL quarterback as he could have been. That's what I mean when he's got to get ready. He's not a quarterback yet. He's a hard throwing pitcher that doesn't know how to pitch yet, so the faster he gets that the better off he'll be and we'll be."

https://predominantlyorange.com/posts/sean-payton-comments-on-bo-nix-reveal-just-how-bad-drew-lock-was-for-broncos-01hy12zbanka

Meanwhile, early reports out of NE on Drake Maye, are not glowing. He's got a lot of work to do.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin