News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Let's Try Movie Quotes Again...

Started by jimv, May 08, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

And another that has New Years Eve as a backdrop

"All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

T200

Quote from: LennG on December 27, 2020, 11:58:48 AM
And another that has New Years Eve as a backdrop

"All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."
Serendipity?
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Quote from: T200 on December 27, 2020, 12:40:17 PM
Serendipity?

Nope (But in that vein and a much more popular;ar movie)
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Moose135

Quote from: LennG on December 27, 2020, 11:56:04 AM
There is no way that we are going on a plane to meet some woman who be a crazy, sick lunatic! Didn't you see "Fatal Attraction"?

"Sleepless in Seattle"

Quote from: LennG on December 27, 2020, 11:58:48 AM

"When Harry Met Sally"

I think I got the order right - I knew they were from those movies, but I wasn't certain which was from which.
The Moose is Loose!

LennG

Quote from: Moose135 on December 27, 2020, 03:03:13 PM
"Sleepless in Seattle"

"When Harry Met Sally"

I think I got the order right - I knew they were from those movies, but I wasn't certain which was from which.

You are becoming the champ Moose. EXCELLENT.

That's because Jim is so old his memory is fading    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

There's another one up there, care to take a shot at it.  It's a real oldie (1942) and a true Holiday movie.  (Hint in there)

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on December 27, 2020, 11:56:04 AM
How about a movie that touches on New Year's Eve

There is no way that we are going on a plane to meet some woman who be a crazy, sick lunatic! Didn't you see "Fatal Attraction"?

You wouldn't let me!

Well, I saw it, and it scared the xxxx out of me! It scared the xxxx out of every man in America!

"Sleepless in Seattle."  I hadn't noticed this one before.

LennG

Quote from: jimv on December 27, 2020, 07:39:54 PM

"Sleepless in Seattle."  I hadn't noticed this one before.

So you need glasses also.    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Charlie Weiss

jimv

"Marry me?"
"Yeah.  I love you."
"I love you back."

LennG

Quote from: jimv on December 28, 2020, 10:16:01 AM
"Marry me?"
"Yeah.  I love you."
"I love you back."

While You Were Sleeping

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Another, with a New Years Eve thing in it

"Ya know, you see a girl a couple of times a week, just for laughs, and right away they think you're gonna divorce your wife. Now I ask you, is that fair?

No, sir, it's very unfair... Especially to your wife."

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Quote from: LennG on December 28, 2020, 06:28:47 PM
Another, with a New Years Eve thing in it

"Ya know, you see a girl a couple of times a week, just for laughs, and right away they think you're gonna divorce your wife. Now I ask you, is that fair?

No, sir, it's very unfair... Especially to your wife."

Not a clue!

LennG

Quote from: jimv on December 28, 2020, 06:46:04 PM

Not a clue!

Put on your thinking cap Jim. Oscar winner, always in the top 100 movies. 1960

Charlie Weiss

jimv

LennG

A very big softball

"We don't need two cars, we have a car. Not one of those cheap new things made of chromium and spit, an Isotta-Fraschini. Have you ever heard of Isotta-Fraschini? All handmade. Cost me $28,000."

Charlie Weiss