News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I'll be away

Started by LennG, August 22, 2022, 12:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Just a heads up. I think I mentioned this a while ago, but, if not, we are off, traveling again starting Wednesday nite and going thru Sept 18. So no wordle for me during that time. In reality, I don't know when I might even be able to get online as we will be at sea for 3 weeks. I'll even miss our first game unless I can see it on the ship.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Have a great trip. I wouldn't worry about Wordle! It will be there for you when you get back.

Missing the first game would be disappointing but not the end of the world. I'm sure there will be a way to see it though.

Jolly Blue Giant

I have a trip scheduled as well. Heading to Florida on Sept 11 and expect to be gone a little over a week. I might miss the second Giants' game against the Panthers if I don't get back in time. I'm taking my laptop so I should be able to keep my Wordle streak going  :knockONwood:

Regardless, have a great trip Lenn - will miss you on the board  :'(
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

ozzie

Have a great trip, Lenn. I'm looking forward to see what kind of awesome pix you come back with.
Enjoy!!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Ed Vette

have a good trip!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Hope you guys have a wonderful time!!!  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

jimv

Have a GREAT trip, Lenny!!!!!

Bill Brown

Safe travels Doris and Lenn.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

LennG

Thank you all for the well wishes.

We will be flying to Copenhagen for a few days and then onboard for a 3-week sail back to Boston. I will miss game 1, but will set the DVR for game 2 and will watch when we get home.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on August 22, 2022, 07:31:49 PMThank you all for the well wishes.

We will be flying to Copenhagen for a few days and then onboard for a 3-week sail back to Boston. I will miss game 1, but will set the DVR for game 2 and will watch when we get home.

Sounds wonderful! Taking a sailboat back? Wow!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 22, 2022, 07:48:15 PMSounds wonderful! Taking a sailboat back? Wow!

With Captain Bligh

Charlie Weiss