News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

OK today is Friday (right) so here are a few for TGIF
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I have more

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

That gender studies is spot on! And it's not only boys that check out girlie mags...or the old Playgirl mags
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Ed Vette

A blonde and a redhead own a large farm and were partners in it. They discovered one day that their bull was missing so they had to replace the bull. The redhead told the blonde that she will go into town and try to find a bowl for a price that they could afford, they only had $500 and as it turns out all of the quotes were for $500 or more. The redhead went through all the resources and finally found a bull for the price of $499 so it left her with only one dollar in her pocket. She went to the telegraph office to send a telegram but found out that it's one dollar per word. She was going to send a telegram to the blonde so that she can meet her at the telegraph office with a pick up truck and a trailer to pick up the bull. However, she didn't have enough money to send a telegram. She thought for a minute and then decided that she would settle on one word , that word was comfortable. The telegraph operator said how would she know to bring the pick up truck and the trailer just by the word comfortable? The redhead said she's a blonde and she reads slow. Come for ta bull.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin