News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What are we watching these days?

Started by LennG, September 02, 2020, 04:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on June 12, 2024, 03:29:06 PMIs it streaming on any of the platforms Lenn? I've not seen t advertised anywhere

Ric

I don't know. I have the History Channel as a regular in my cable package (yes, I still have cable) and I watch a lot of stuff on this channel. After that, again, I'm not sure.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: TONKA56 on June 12, 2024, 03:45:04 PMI've heard good things about Shogun.

Thanks, it is up as the next thing I plan on watching.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jclayton92

We got Shogun which was the best series of the past year and then Mayor of Kingstown starts a week or so ago. Now we get The Boys season 4 and House of the Dragon season 2. Finally some elite content to watch.

Also heard The Grab which just came out is already in the mix for best documentary of the year.

Found a guilty pleasure for the first time in my life tv show wise. 60 Days In is extremely fun for what it is. Normal people in jail for 60 days to see if they can make it.

EDjohnst1981

Slow Horses on Apple TV+

I really like it.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on June 18, 2024, 04:29:29 PMSlow Horses on Apple TV+

I really like it.

Oldman is one of the best in the business, and has been for a long time.