News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Took me forever
Wordle 487 3/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Trial
Cones
Quirk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I had the IR and it took me forever to come up with a guess number 3.   Q is so rare I usually don't even consider it.

Wordle 487 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Wordle 488 4/6

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took awhile after the first 3 tries.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

I didn't personally find this one that easy.

Wordle 488 5/6*

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jolly Blue Giant

First time I had all the letters, but had to rearrange them. Turned out, all I had to do was turn them around like I looked at it in a mirror since the word I was looking for was spelled backwards...LOL

Wordle 488 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

CRUSH
PLANE
ENEMY
MINED
DENIM
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

Wordle 488 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I just have to laugh at myself sometimes 😂

RAISE
TIMED
MEDIC
DENIM

DE_IM

I stared at this for about 15 minutes. I went through all the verbal possibilities but as I was sounding out words, I use the long 'E' sound. And even though I said "DEEEE NIM" it just didn't register with me as a word until I wrote it out!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Wordle 488 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Least
Round
Needy
Denim
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Wordle 488 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

HOIST
Ready
Pluck
Denim

I guess Im like the rest. I stared and stared and rearranged for 10 minutes until I saw it. Not a hard word but just the right combo of letters
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Another one that took awhile to think of

Wordle 488 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Wordle 488 5/6*

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
RIDGE
DEVIL
DEBIT
DENIM

Bill Brown

Wordle 489 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Should have had this on my fourth guess. My fourth guess was more obscure than the actual word. Dumb on my part.

Wordle 489 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

MightyGiants

I am beginning to get annoyed when I find myself in the many solutions to the puzzle you just need to guess right.   There is a lot of strategy and skill in this game, but the luck element rubs me the wrong way sometimes.  Maybe because if it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all

Wordle 489 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Wordle 489 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yeah, I was a victim of the 'multiple options' today as well. No streaks broken so far...

RAISE
DRONE
BROKE
WROTE
GROVE
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Wordle 489 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin