News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on December 04, 2022, 08:27:10 AMWordle 533 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I would say so.
I put my usual second word first by mistake and BAM, 4 letters and a piece of cake.

Great job Lenn!  <:-P
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Ed Vette

Wordle 533 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Wordle 533 4/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

FORE!!!  :P

RAISE
CRANE
AGREE
ADORE
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bill Brown

Wordle 534 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Very tough today. Almost 45 minutes

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

I agree with Bill @ps11yat14 a tricky one today

Wordle 534 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Well, I don't feel so bad. Usually when I struggle with one, everyone gets it in two of three. Today I kept my streak alive by the skin of my teeth  #:-S

Wordle 534 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SPENT
CRANE
ENJOY
WOMEN
WOVEN
WOKEN
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

T200

Wordle 534 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

LennG

Wordle 534 5/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I also agree. The past few days required little though but this one got the old brain going. I thought I had it in 4 but it just set me up for my bogie.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Wordle 534 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 535 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Par for the course.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

Not hard to think of guesses, for me hard to find the right guess

Wordle 535 6/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Wordle 535 3/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Fortunate second guess

RAISE
DREAM
AMBER

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 535 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TRUCK
SHEAR
ANGER
AMBER

LennG

Wordle 535 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough word which took some major thought
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Wordle 535 5/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin