News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on April 04, 2023, 08:36:19 AMI must be digressing because the longer I play, the worse I get, which is a little like real golf for me...LOL
Wordle 654 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Congrats ED - flyin with the eagles today  =D>  =D>  =D>
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 04, 2023, 08:36:02 AMWordle 654 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Lucky first word

:ok:  =D>
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 04, 2023, 08:36:02 AMWordle 654 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Lucky first word

Nice one Ed.   :notworthy:

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Bill Brown

Wordle 655 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Three birds in a row!

Bill

Jolly Blue Giant

Man, I just suck at this anymore

Wordle 655 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

T200

Wordle 655 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Looks like Bill is building an aviary! Great job! :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Today's took me some time and I was pissed I missed a bird

Wordle 655 4/6*

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Great job on your streak @Bill Brown
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I found this interesting. Matt Damon, Jason Bateman (Marty Byrde in Ozark), and Bradley Cooper compete in Wordle, but they won't let Ben Affleck into their group because he's not as good as them...LOL

I find it funny, because we kind of got our own little group right here. And (it certainly seems) I am quickly becoming the Ben Affleck of this group  :(

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/ben-affleck-excluded-from-matt-damons-vip-wordle-league/

Ed Vette

Wordle 655 6/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I woke up at 4am and this is the result. I screwed up and should have had it in five. Close call on the streak.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 656 4/6

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill

T200

Wordle 656 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had the right word on 3 but decided to try a different word.  :doh:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

I was a little pissed I missed Birdie.  I think I know what word @T200 tried at 3

Wordle 656 4/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Better than I've done lately

Wordle 656 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ed Vette

Wordle 656 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Third choice was a better word. This one was sketchy.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Well, better than a complete miss I guess:

Wordle 657 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩