News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Wordle 882 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

I've been waiting for this word to show up since I started playing Wordle. I've brought it up multiple times that it would be the toughest word. I never expected them to actually use it though

Wordle 883 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Bill Brown

Wordle 883 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was tough. Thankfully my 4th choice was the key.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

Wordle 883 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

As soon as it turned green, I immediately said, "SUMBITCH! I wonder if @Jolly Blue Giant got it!"
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Wordle 883 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The Bot said there were 11 words left after my second try. Sure got lucky on this one.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 883 5/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another dum dum error.  Should have had it in 4. 
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Bill Brown

Wordle 884 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill

DaveBrown74

Inexcusable of me to have missed this birdie putt with the guess I made. Was practically a tap-in.

Wordle 884 4/6*

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

T200

Wordle 884 3/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 884 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Ed Vette

Wordle 884 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 885 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Bill Brown

Wordle 885 2/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have 2 words that are my go to starting word. Today I picked the wrong one or I would have stunned the world.

Bill

DaveBrown74

Well done Bill!

Wordle 885 3/6*

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ed Vette

Wordle 885 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill!
~ Coach Tom Coughlin