News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Wordle 425 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Got my first three in weeks. First two guesses in under a minute. Spent 5 minutes on my third guess even though the correct answer was the first thing that came to mind. I just didn't believe that would be the answer. But it was the only possible fit with the letters I had left that I could come up with and "voila"...flippin green  :nanner:

Wordle 425 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

STRAP
THANK
TWANG
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

DaveBrown74

Nice job on the threes guys. I was actually pretty content to get this one in four.

LennG

Wordle 425 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had to put some thought into this one (isnt that the point)
Just 2 with my first 3 guesses.
Good 4th guess and that though got it for me.

Ready
Hoist
Pluck
Again
Twang
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Wordle 425 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟨
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU
SLANT
THANK
TWANG

MightyGiants

I had after two guesses I had- TWAN

If I had been more systematic in my next guess (and looked at every letter left), I would have picked twang and got it in three.  Instead, I thought, "I can't think of a word that starts "twan" and started with the guess "twank" (no idea what it means).  Turns out it is a word and so I wasted a guess.

stare
twain
twank
twang
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Wordle 425 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

RAISE
ABOUT
THANK
TWANG
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Guess I'll go first today since I got up earlier than usual

Wordle 426 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ROAST
SPIRE
SHRUB
SHRUG
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

Ed Vette

Wordle 426 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 426 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I will gladly keep my little streak alive.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

I really thought I had it with guesses 3 and 4

Wordle 426 5/6*

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Looking at the patterns I have to think 3 out of 4 of us had the same guess on the word before the final solution

T200

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on August 19, 2022, 08:06:25 AMLooking at the patterns I have to think 3 out of 4 of us had the same guess on the word before the final solution
Alphabetical order  :yes:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Wordle 426 5/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I agree thought I had it for sure at 4.
I guess everyone has posted

Hoist
Ready
Pluck
Shrub
Shrug
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss