News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Going Away

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, October 08, 2022, 03:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Heading out to Florida early in the morning, so I will lose my Wordle streak as I won't have access to a computer until I get back. I'll probably do tomorrow's Wordle before I go, but I won't be around to partake in all the friendly banter

Here's my current graph that will again go down to zero on my streak. When I got a new computer a couple of months ago, it took me a couple of days to set up and to re-access my important numbers list so I could sign on. Unfortunately, it broke my streak when I didn't play for a day  :(

Anyhoo

I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Bill Brown

Safe travels my friend.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

LennG

Ric

Have a safe trip and your Wordle streak should be the worst of it.

PS

Is this a humanitarian trip like
delivering food for the needy???   =))  =))  =))  =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Enjoy your trip, Ric!  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on October 08, 2022, 07:15:22 PMRic

Have a safe trip and your Wordle streak should be the worst of it.

PS

Is this a humanitarian trip like
delivering food for the needy???   =))  =))  =))  =))

No, just helping a person move
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on October 09, 2022, 03:53:38 AMNo, just helping a person move

You know I was kidding, right?

Again, have a safe trip.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss