News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:45:53 PMWell when you're always looking for your check down and not looking downfield by the time your pressure gets to you it's too late.
You must have a better tv than mine how do you know he is always looking for check down and guys are wide open
 So far today he seems to be hitting guys that are open...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brownelvis54

Remember when we were scared Mike Kaftka might get a head coaching job and leave us and were happy to have him back for this season?  IMO he can leave
The KING is in the building

Trench

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:48:46 PMYou must have a better tv than mine how do you know he is always looking for check down and guys are wide open

I just rewinded the tv and looked at the play. Jones had Waller wide open by 5 yards and nobody in his face.

killarich

Defense can you get a 3 and out ?

kingm56

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 01:48:51 PMRemember when we were scared Mike Kaftka might get a head coaching job and leave us and were happy to have him back for this season?  IMO he can leave

Yeah, let's get DJ a 5th OC and hope for a different outcome.

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:48:46 PMYou must have a better tv than mine how do you know he is always looking for check down and guys are wide open

Yeah he's hitting his check down receivers that are open.  He's not going down field at all.  Once again no anticipation
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

Thibs doing his studder step shuffle while pass rushing

kingm56

killarich

He wasn't passed the line of scrimmage ? Defense sigh

Woody

Nice d Jones fault

Trench

killarich

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:51:45 PMNice d Jones fault

You're having a hard time with reality.

Ed Vette

Thibs the gift that keeps on giving
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Woody

Nice tackle by Thibs.   A te took him out of play.   He is another bust