News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Rambo89

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 02:06:53 PMThat was a great throw.  You have to catch that ball.

It was a great play by the defender.  Not much either the QB or receiver can do there.  But again I give Jones credit for taking the shot.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 02:08:58 PMAnother half with no TDs

To be fair, Jones threw a great ball that should have been caught for a td.

Trench

Quote from: Soundwave401 on October 08, 2023, 02:09:17 PMThere is no one left...

How?...who is his backup in case he gets hurt?

Stugots

You can't miss opportunities like that against good teams. Don't think they will be able to recover from not getting 7 there.

killarich

Damn Gano doesn't shank the first fg we are down one score

Ezedu killed us that drive ...

Now we have to witness the soft defense

Trench

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 02:09:57 PMTo be fair, Jones threw a great ball that should have been caught for a td.

Defender got his hand on the ball. Was a good throw and a good defense play

Philosophers

I am not sure if Jones being stoic and quiet is being the leader the Giants need.  Maybe he needs to be more emotional and get in the faces of his OL and implore them to do their jobs better.  Frankly they look indifferent to their poor play including the 11 sack effort against the Seahawks.

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 02:10:43 PMDamn Gano doesn't shank the first fg we are down one score

Ezedu killed us that drive ...

Now we have to witness the soft defense

It was 55+, I wouldn't classify that as a shank.

killarich

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 02:10:05 PMHow?...who is his backup in case he gets hurt?

We have two practice squad players in the roster right now

No matter how many holds Ezedu gets... he is staying in there

Trench

Quote from: Philosophers on October 08, 2023, 02:11:11 PMI am not sure if Jones being stoic and quiet is being the leader the Giants need.  Maybe he needs to be more emotional and get in the faces of his OL and implore them to do their jobs better.  Frankly they look indifferent to their poor play including the 11 sack effort against the Seahawks.

You are 100% right!...100%!!!!!

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 02:11:39 PMWe have two practice squad players in the roster right now

No matter how many holds Ezedu gets... he is staying in there

They cannot be worse

kingm56

Dex is a better line judge than the actual line judges

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 02:07:42 PMYou are oddly emotional over someone you don't know, or who doesn't care about you.
Give me a break.      The guy is doing Ok.   There absolutely no team around him without Barkley.....and you guys think that despite that. . Jones should be able to carry this team all by himself ...without a line...without legit receivers...without a running game...and I am not emotional about the guy...some of you guys just don't let up on him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk