News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: katkavage on October 08, 2023, 02:58:05 PMTaylor should get a chance. Bring Jones in as an option runner. Innovate!!

They did that last year and it worked. Good thought

H-Town G-Fan

He had time on that throw. To not even put it on the guy...

kingm56

Quote from: sooners56 on October 08, 2023, 02:57:30 PMEven when Jones has the time and reads it right, he fails more times than succeeding

The oline had a good series there.  It was BS when the oline was giving tons of time and DJ throws a 1 yard check down to Brieda. 

brownelvis54

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 02:56:13 PMI can't wait to hear how that pass wasn't DJs fault.

I dont think anyone is going to say that
The KING is in the building

TDToomer

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 02:57:45 PMI thought it could have been called too.

Why? He was still in bound. It may not have been necessary but it was not a penalty.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 02:58:38 PMThey did that last year and it worked. Good thought
Why not? The status quo is not working. And will not work.

Rambo89

McKinney should be cut for the effort on that
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 02:58:26 PMDidn't matter it was another check down.  Why isn't he throwing beyond the marker?

Nah it was a good throw Robinson has to make that catch, no?

He's just not that good. It's apparent. Can't wait to hear all the excuses again this week

Soundwave401

Hey Wink... can you know.. maybe get a stop for once?

brownelvis54

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 02:59:19 PMWhy? He was still in bound. It may not have been necessary but it was not a penalty.

Agreed it was close. I wasn't mad it wasn't called.
The KING is in the building

kingm56

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 02:59:04 PMI dont think anyone is going to say that

Sarcasm. For 5 years now fans have been unwilling to accept an obvious reality.

killarich

This is why you need to grow some balls and go for it

Defense can't stop anyone

katkavage

Lack of tackling reflects poorly on coaches

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:00:39 PMThis is why you need to grow some balls and go for it

Defense can't stop anyone

I feel for the Def. Why should they play their hearts out when they know the offense isn't going to do xxxx.

Woody

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:00:10 PMMcKinney should be cut for the effort on that
Agreed he has played that way all year and screwed up on td Pass to Hill. He had over top coverage and didn't do his job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk