News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundwave401

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 04:00:09 PMSo 2 drives against prevent defense - he led us to 3 points. What a stud lol

Yea except we ain't paying him 40M for those results...

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:58:48 PMThe dolphins know the giants are passing and are teeing off.  Just like last week, but TT played well.
I didn't say they coasted I said if Miami scored again they might let up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:59:09 PMWhat is difference again

I'm 3+ qtr DJ  had 119 yards passing; in .25 qtrs TT had 90. The latter was objective better than the former.

killarich

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 04:00:09 PMSo 2 drives against prevent defense - he led us to 3 points. What a stud lol

Exactly he came in down 3 scores midway through the fourth

Dolphins def playing lax because the game is in the bag

Once again this is not a good thing for Jones ....but people saying Taylor looks better are just trying to prove a point to dig into Jones

JT39

Quote from: Soundwave401 on October 08, 2023, 04:01:14 PMYea except we ain't paying him 40M for those results...

You're t paying anything

Trench

Prevent defense?...they have been rushing like crazy.

Let's have that Jones discussion. Because again, no TDs and 40 million. I can't wait to hear all the excuses. Truth is if Taylor or even Devito plays it will tell us ALOT about Jones moving forward.

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 04:01:45 PMI'm 3+ qtr DJ  had 119 yards passing; in .5 qtrs TT had 90. The latter was objective better than the former.

Yes ... down 3 scores vs a prevent defense

If it was the other way around it would be called "padding" the stats

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 04:00:53 PMYou're confused. Dolphins played soft when Taylor was in. Tough for you to admit - I get it

I get it your emotional Jones was awful a second week in a row. 

I don't agree with others that the Giants looked better with Taylor in.  What I did say is that the offense looked the same with Taylor that they did with Jones and to me that isn't a good thing.  Given what the Giants paid Jones he should look much better than his back up.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 04:02:52 PMYes ... down 3 scores vs a prevent defense

If it was the other way around it would be called "padding" the stats

You're making things up to make yourself feel better. The dolphins were not in a prevent defense.

Ed Vette

Yup, three quarters and five minutes, to ten minutes.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 04:02:12 PMYou're t paying anything

Is this a serious response? We are all Giants.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:57:45 PMYes. Too many internet armchair doctors try to evaluate a player. Let's wait to hear from his real doctors first before burying his career into the grave
I dont think saying a second neck injury in a relatively short space of time could, potentially,  be career inhibiting renders me an internet doctor.
I'd say it's closer to common sense.
Hopefully it's not a serious injury but you don't F with neck injuries.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Woody

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 04:02:30 PMPrevent defense?...they have been rushing like crazy.

Let's have that Jones discussion. Because again, no TDs and 40 million. I can't wait to hear all the excuses. Truth is if Taylor or even Devito plays it will tell us ALOT about Jones moving forward.
Last post today
Jones could have had a td but Waller didn't make the catch .
And I for one would like to see Taylor start a game and see how it goes

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 04:04:36 PMYou're making things up to make yourself feel better. The dolphins were not in a prevent defense.

Dude the offense did not look better

Jones has been bad ... but Taylor did not look any better ...

That catch by Waller was nice ...but extremely behind him ... if it was Jones you would be saying how he could've had another 10+ yards if it was a better throw

Let it go

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 04:02:12 PMYou're t paying anything

The Giants are and that cap space takes away from addressing other needs they have.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18