News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 01:27:52 PMWtf happened to the blocking there ???

No recognition pre snap that the pressure was coming from there and if Gray was going out then Jones needs to either get rid of that ball quickly or adjust the coverage.  He didn't.

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:29:28 PMYeah jones sucked on that one ....should have downfield in the.5 seconds he had to throw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See above.

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 01:29:39 PMThat sack was on Neal ..htf do you not see him ? Was right next to him

That wasn't his assignment.  Again Pre snap recognition by Jones knowing Gray was going out to adjust coverage at the line.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:29:28 PMYeah jones sucked on that one ....should have downfield in the.5 seconds he had to throw

The issue there was he didn't read the defense. Need to make adjustments especially with young brand new Olineman in there

killarich

If we don't get this fg the game is already over.. Miami will get points on a short field because wink forgot how to play aggressive

Woody

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 01:29:04 PMJones just doesn't read things.
He can read the helmet size on the d lineman in his face

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 01:29:39 PMThat sack was on Neal ..htf do you not see him ? Was right next to him

Novice fan reaction. We have zero idea if DJ was supposed to throw hot there or Grey was supposed to pick up the edge blitz.  To blame Neal is premature

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:30:43 PMThe line sucks ...like the commentator said no communication with line,an on that sack.

That's Jones's responsibility as the QB Pre-snap

killarich

Trench

Jeez. #35 was holding the entire run there!

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 01:31:48 PMNovice fan reaction. We have zero idea if DJ was supposed to throw hot there or Grey was supposed to pick up the edge blitz.  To blame Neal is premature

Grow up with the insults ...I don't have time for that right now

Woody

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:32:09 PMThat's Jones's responsibility as the QB Pre-snap
That is not what commentator was saying

Trench

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:31:45 PMHe can read the helmet size on the d lineman in his face

Yes

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:31:45 PMHe can read the helmet size on the d lineman in his face

It's the only thing he's able to read because his instincts and awareness are elementary.

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:33:00 PMThat is not what commentator was saying

Yes, it was.  Who do you think is the leader of the offense responsible for making sure everyone is set prior to the snap?

Rambo89

Soundwave401

Can we stop with the Wink couldn't sleep thinking about this offense crap... he hasn't stopped any offense this year...

brownelvis54

To think we could have had Abraham Lucas in the 3rd round, instead we took Joshua Ezeudu 5 picks earlier.  And took anyone else but Neal with pick 7
The KING is in the building