News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Soundwave401

Thibs man.. we need you so bad. More of that please.

killarich

Thibs does have 4 sacks so far this season .... As much as we (including me ) complain

Soundwave401

17-10 at half.. man I'll take it. We're winning this game!!

killarich

Quote from: Soundwave401 on October 08, 2023, 02:30:23 PM17-10 at half.. man I'll take it. We're winning this game!!

Lol I like the positivity .. but we need the defense to stop giving up plays and the offense to actually score

But we are still in it surprisingly

kingm56

Quote from: Soundwave401 on October 08, 2023, 02:30:23 PM17-10 at half.. man I'll take it. We're winning this game!!
It's not bad. 

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 02:28:57 PMThibs does have 4 sacks so far this season .... As much as we (including me ) complain

I'm the leader of that pack. He is extremely frustrating to watch because many plays he is easily handled. Then all of a sudden BOOM.

HondurasGiants

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 02:35:05 PMI'm the leader of that pack. He is extremely frustrating to watch because many plays he is easily handled. Then all of a sudden BOOM.

Let's all remember he is a 2nd year player...

When did Strahan begin to dominate?

Trench

Quote from: HondurasGiants on October 08, 2023, 02:37:01 PMLet's all remember he is a 2nd year player...

When did Strahan begin to dominate?

I honestly don't remember exactly when

TDToomer

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 02:28:57 PMThibs does have 4 sacks so far this season .... As much as we (including me ) complain

I agree. He gets way too much grief. Channel that haterade onto the useless Leo Williams.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 02:38:47 PMI agree. He gets way too much grief. Channel that haterade onto the useless Leo Williams.

Excellent point on Leo. But respectfully, Thibs needs to show more strength and disruption for where he was picked (in my opinion).

Rambo89

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 02:31:19 PMLol I like the positivity .. but we need the defense to stop giving up plays and the offense to actually score

But we are still in it surprisingly

The offense needs to score.  Miami has too much talent to expect the defense to completely shut them down.

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 02:38:47 PMI agree. He gets way too much grief. Channel that haterade onto the useless Leo Williams.

Did Leonard Williams even dress for today's game?
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Soundwave401

Problem with Thibs is many of his sacks last year and earlier this season have been coverage or blown blocking assignments. But the last two games he's been winning his matchup and creating the sack himself. Those are the ones that are valuable and I'm glad he's finally becoming disruptive.

kingm56

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 02:41:17 PMThe offense needs to score.  Miami has too much talent to expect the defense to completely shut them down.

Did Leonard Williams even dress for today's game?

Has he dressed for any games this season?  I assumed he was on the pup

Trench

Ok so here is another test for Jones. He has a chance to win this game. But in order to do so, He will need to do something.