News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

Yeah let's play man coverage on one of the fastest guys in the NFL

TDToomer

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 02:46:23 PMJones as of now

Att 13

Comp 10

Kaftka needs better play calling

I'm not sure why 10 for 13 is a bad thing. 
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

HondurasGiants

Score now more appropiately representing what the teams have shown on the field...

Having said this...PLEASE let play a 2nd half that we can build upon...

Show us something Daboll/Kafka...

kingm56

Quote from: VanPelt on October 08, 2023, 02:48:07 PMThibs was double teamed on that TD pass. The offenses know he is one of our few defensive weapons

He was and the DTs got zero push in their one-on-one matchup. Despite have some posters feel here, it's clear, defensive coordinators are concerned with Thibs.

killarich

When was the last time our defense has given up so many HUGE plays ?

This is pretty bad

Woody

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 02:47:43 PMSpeed kills them again there

Stop with this blaming the play calling.  It's easy to have that completion percentage when you're always dumping the ball off and checking down to your receivers for easy completions rather than going downfield.
Waller missed to deep passes  both catchable , not a check down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownelvis54

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 02:47:43 PMSpeed kills them again there

Stop with this blaming the play calling.  It's easy to have that completion percentage when you're always dumping the ball off and checking down to your receivers for easy completions rather than going downfield.

Then whos to blame?
The KING is in the building

Trench

HondurasGiants

Quote from: Stugots on October 08, 2023, 02:49:01 PMYeah let's play man coverage on one of the fastest guys in the NFL

Just terrible...

Soundwave401

Think I prefer the Perry Fewell bend but dont break style of D  :'(

brownelvis54

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 02:49:52 PMWaller missed to deep passes  both catchable , not a check down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Does Rambo realize Miami had 326 yards in the first half? Must be Jones fault too
The KING is in the building

Rambo89

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 02:49:18 PMI'm not sure why 10 for 13 is a bad thing. 

Not sure how it's a good thing when it's only for 96 yards.

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 02:49:59 PMThen whos to blame?

Jones for always looking for those easy completions
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

killarich

kingm56

McKinney is the most overrated Giant since Jabril Peppers.

Trench

Why did Jones take such a huge hit there?...slide!