News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

I do like that we haven't abandon the run
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

These refs have missed numerous holds against Miami ..they catch the most slightest holds on us

Trench

Rambo89

Again he's going check down on 3rd down.  Insanely frustrating.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

kingm56

Wtf. Plenty of time and we settle for another check down.

killarich

Trench

Can anyone in the Jones camp explain why he refuses to at least TRY to consistently throw the ball downfield?...compete!!!

killarich

No man go for the TD.. this is annoying .... Come on Jones ...throw it fken deep

sooners56

Check down Danny strikes again
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Rambo89

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:06:36 PMDanny check down!

And that's exactly why his completion percentage looks good because he takes the safe easy completion rather than try to make a play down field.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

TDToomer

We he doesn't check down he throws 2 catchable balls to Waller and it get's dropped
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:04:40 PMThese won't display for me, Ed.  What are they pictures of?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:07:54 PMCan anyone in the Jones camp explain why he refuses to at least TRY to consistently throw the ball downfield?...compete!!!

For two drives now the offense line had held up and he still refuses to make any type of anticipatory throw. 

TDToomer

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:08:20 PMAnd that's exactly why his completion percentage looks good because he takes the safe easy completion rather than try to make a play down field.

That may be true but just pointing out the 10/13 stat line is misleading. The OP needs to point out the low YPA. 

brownelvis54

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:06:03 PMI do like that we haven't abandon the run

I actually think we should start passing more....a lot more.
The KING is in the building