News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

My god achane is averaging over 16 yards per run lmao

katkavage

Daboll and the coaching taking a serious hit in 2023. They seem like amateurs. Look at this young Dolphin coach. And yeah I know the talent isn't comparable but just no spark.

Soundwave401

Please just go out there and sling it. Who gives a F at this point. If I see another shotgun draw to I'm going to throw a fit...

Messiah717

Another regime that won't last.

Rambo89

"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Rambo89

Oh shoot that was defensive holding
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

EDjohnst1981

Why wasn't that a hold?

Okay then.

Trench

Hyatt must be in the doghouse.

Woody

Holding on that play by defense.   But why call it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 08, 2023, 03:21:16 PMAnother regime that won't last.

There's a commonality; until you change that, nothing will change.

killarich

Lol how are they missing these holding calls when it comes to benefiting us lol

Trench

Take Jones out. Finally he throws deep and he can't keep it in bounds

Soundwave401

I know punting is the safe call there but you're staring down 1-4 down 18 and its 4th and 3...

katkavage

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:22:58 PMTake Jones out. Finally he throws deep and he can't keep it in bounds
There is no reason not to play Taylor. From now on in this game the QB is gonna get pounded. Let Taylor take some blows and give Jones a break. Wake up, Daboll!!!

Ed Vette

I would pull Jones and not because he's a blatant problem but to see what TT can do. This game has slowly gotten out of hand.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin