News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on October 08, 2023, 03:37:26 PMHe doesn't but the bar really isn't high.

He certainly does. He looks WAY more comfortable under pressure. His eyes are downfield, scanning. He isn't looking for Checkdowns. He feels pressure.

Woody

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:36:29 PMTaylor looks better than Jones
He may be. , but what is your reasoning . Same result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownelvis54

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:32:15 PMAt least it looks to be a good QB draft

Very true, although Williams is talking about returning to USC
The KING is in the building

JT39

Different QB - same offense.

Maybe some will realize that our OL is the worst in football.

Messiah717

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:35:52 PMLOL yeah fire a GM after 2 years

He deserves a chance to build his team.  This coach on the other hand doesn't impress me.

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:38:51 PMHe may be. , but what is your reasoning . Same result

It's a scoring drive. How are the results the same? Seriously man...

Rambo89

Quote from: sooners56 on October 08, 2023, 03:36:57 PMSchoen hasn't drafted a good player yet

We're not even two seasons into his regime.  Being critical of him I get but saying he should be fired?  That's extreme.

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 03:38:10 PMIt hurts knowing there's people worse at their job than Jones huh?

So you acknowledge Jones is bad at his?
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Woody

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:38:40 PMHe certainly does. He looks WAY more comfortable under pressure. His eyes are downfield, scanning. He isn't looking for Checkdowns. He feels pressure.
Hope you are right. We will see rest of game . But if Miami scores again.   Miami defense may let up a little

Trench

Quote from: katkavage on October 08, 2023, 03:38:34 PMDoesn't matter who the QB is. They will get pounded. It was ridiculous to keep Jones in as long as they did. And I stated that here before Jones got hurt.

The reason I have even more issue with this and I'm infuriated is because Daboll left him in when we were losing by 40 to Dallas.

So he did not learn a lesson!

MagicRat

Another neck injury......this could be the end of Jones.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 03:39:07 PMDifferent QB - same offense.

Maybe some will realize that our OL is the worst in football.

A back up QB in his mid 30's LOL

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 08, 2023, 03:39:20 PMHe deserves a chance to build his team.  This coach on the other hand doesn't impress me.

Both should get next season before we have this talk.  Can't keep replacing guys every 2 years.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:38:40 PMHe certainly does. He looks WAY more comfortable under pressure. His eyes are downfield, scanning. He isn't looking for Checkdowns. He feels pressure.

Okay, man. I'm not gonna get into it with you. I perhaps shouldn't have been been as unequivocal in my response.

To me. It's a different grade of the the same sh!t.

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:39:50 PMIt's a scoring drive. How are the results the same? Seriously man...
Jones managed a couple of field goals also

Trench

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:40:11 PMHope you are right. We will see rest of game . But if Miami scores again.  Miami defense may let up a little

Down 2 scores and defense will let up?...I've accepted any and all Jones excuses but this preemptive one takes the cake

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:41:22 PMJones managed a couple of field goals also

In how many drives?   Seriously...