News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

TDToomer

Quote from: MagicRat on October 08, 2023, 03:40:46 PMAnother neck injury......this could be the end of Jones.

Here comes the hyperbole and overreaction!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:38:36 PMLol. Except Taylor just led a scoring drive on his first series of the season.

Dude he had a shortened field ...

One completion short of the first down marker .. which we are accustomed to ... threw a few incompletions and ran for a first down after almost being sacked

A typical Jones drive so far .... Not many qbs can be successful when the defender is in your face after 1 second

But yes Jones has been bad... but this ONE Taylor drive is a typical Jones drive

So far nothing has changed

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:43:11 PMHere comes the hyperbole and overreaction!
Not at all, it's another neck injury, you don't F with neck injuries.
Smell my cheese you mother!

True Blue

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 03:39:07 PMDifferent QB - same offense.

Maybe some will realize that our OL is the worst in football.

If we are playing Tyrod, shouldn't the offense be worse, not the same?

If it is the same we shouldn't be paying DJ his big contract

Soundwave401

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:43:11 PMHere comes the hyperbole and overreaction!

Maybe... but last time he had a cervical neck strain. If he reinjured it quite possible he's done for the year again...

sooners56

Does Paris Campbell ever not fall down smh
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:45:07 PMDude he had a shortened field ...

One completion short of the first down marker .. which we are accustomed to ... threw a few incompletions and ran for a first down after almost being sacked

A typical Jones drive so far .... Not many qbs can be successful when the defender is in your face after 1 second

But yes Jones has been bad... but this ONE Taylor drive is a typical Jones drive

So far nothing has changed

Justify it to make yourself feel better.  TT just moved the offense in scoring position and made a critical 4th down play. He had a nice series...not sure we need to take that from him to make ourselves feel better about DJs ineptitude.  I'm not saying TT is better, just that his first series this year was a good one. 

TDToomer

Quote from: MagicRat on October 08, 2023, 03:45:41 PMNot at all, it's another neck injury, you don't F with neck injuries.

Are you a doctor or do you just play one on the internet?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:48:08 PMJustify it to make yourself feel better.  TT just moved the offense in scoring position and made a critical 4th down play. He had a nice series...not sure we need to take that from him to make ourselves feel better about DJs ineptitude.  I'm not saying TT is better, just that his first series this year was a good one.

I ADMITTED Jones has been bad

But the FACT is nothing has changed , if that was a Jones drive you would be killing him

Soundwave401

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:48:12 PMAre you a doctor or do you just play one on the internet?

You need to be a doctor to understand how dangerous a neck injury is?

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:49:20 PMI ADMITTED Jones has been bad

But the FACT is nothing has changed , if that was a Jones drive you would be killing him

I disagree. The offense looks better now than it did in tbd prior 3 qtrs.

Trench

TDToomer

Quote from: Soundwave401 on October 08, 2023, 03:49:22 PMYou need to be a doctor to understand how dangerous a neck injury is?

No but amateurs shouldn't declare his career over by watching TV.

Good thing Robinson's career didn't end today!

I love you Sterling but you need to retire. Cost us a 1st down.

Rambo89

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:50:17 PMI disagree. The offense looks better now than it did in tbd prior 3 qtrs.

Eh looks the same to me.  What it tells me is that Jones isn't making a positive difference.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18