News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:50:17 PMI disagree. The offense looks better now than it did in tbd prior 3 qtrs.

Lmao what has changed ? Absolutely nothing

Soundwave401

Man that drop by Shep was hideous... offense looks semi competent with TT

katkavage

Jones and Taylor are comparable. That's the reality.

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:50:17 PMI disagree. The offense looks better now than it did in tbd prior 3 qtrs.
Really without the d holding call Taylor took a 20 yard loss on a fourth down play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

Wow look what happens when we throw down field

kingm56

Qb hangs in the pocket and makes a nice anticipatory throw; probably the first time we've seen that this year.

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:53:37 PMReally without the d holding call Taylor took a 20 yard loss on a fourth down play

I get it; reality is difficult

sooners56

Tyrod throwing no check downs is a beautiful sight
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Woody

Quote from: katkavage on October 08, 2023, 03:53:37 PMJones and Taylor are comparable. That's the reality.
They certainly have one thing in common
A crappy offensive line

Trench

To me the offense looks better with Taylor. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone

Messiah717

Taylor has been brutalized game after game yet.

Rambo89

Quote from: katkavage on October 08, 2023, 03:53:37 PMJones and Taylor are comparable. That's the reality.

And that's not a good thing.

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:54:52 PMThey certainly have one thing in common
A crappy offensive line

And both aren't very good.  Difference is one is a back up in his 30's the other is supposed to be a "franchise" QB who was just given a big contract.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

TDToomer

If Taylor were to get hurt don't the new rules allow Devito to come into the game?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:48:12 PMAre you a doctor or do you just play one on the internet?
Seriously?
Smell my cheese you mother!

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:54:52 PMThey certainly have one thing in common
A crappy offensive line

Yet Taylor is 2 for 2 in getting the offense in scoring position. Why are you unhappy the Giants offense is moving the ball?