News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messiah717

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:54:56 PMTo me the offense looks better with Taylor. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone

I get on Jones but I don't buy into it.  The Dolphins have coasted in the second half and lets see Taylor after taking 100 sacks in a few games.

JT39

Prevent defense and free releases are reality too.

OL still sucks as Taylor is under constant pressure every time.

katkavage

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 03:54:52 PMThey certainly have one thing in common
A crappy offensive line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do. And they perform similarly. Interchangeable.

TDToomer

Quote from: MagicRat on October 08, 2023, 03:56:12 PMSeriously?

Yes. Too many internet armchair doctors try to evaluate a player. Let's wait to hear from his real doctors first before burying his career into the grave
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Soundwave401

I mean.. and don't get me wrong here.. but I kind of hope Jones is done for the year. Firstly if Taylor balls out we know Jones just isn't the guy. If Taylor sucks just as bad our chances at nabbing the next franchise QB are much higher. Kind of a win/win...?

Trench

3rd down run AGAIN!...fire Kafka

Woody

Terrible play calling

kingm56

Quote from: Messiah717 on October 08, 2023, 03:56:50 PMI get on Jones but I don't buy into it.  The Dolphins have coasted in the second half and lets see Taylor after taking 100 sacks in a few games.

The dolphins know the giants are passing and are teeing off.  Just like last week, but TT played well.

Woody

What is difference again

killarich

Lol Taylor doing the same thing Jones is doing .... He sees the pass rush and he runs and scrambles for a first down

The offense hasn't changed

Let's be adults here

Jones has been bad ... but Taylor didn't change anything

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 03:57:02 PMPrevent defense and free releases are reality too.

OL still sucks as Taylor is under constant pressure every time.

Yet Jones looked the same way when the Dolphins were playing soft before he got hurt.

Again not a good thing.  Jones should be looking a lot better.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

JT39

So 2 drives against prevent defense - he led us to 3 points. What a stud lol

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:59:32 PMLol Taylor doing the same thing Jones is doing .... He sees the pass rush and he runs and scrambles for a first down

The offense hasn't changed

Let's be adults here

Jones has been bad ... but Taylor didn't change anything

Taylor isn't as panicky as Jones that's for sure.

JT39

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:59:53 PMYet Jones looked the same way when the Dolphins were playing soft before he got hurt.

Again not a good thing.  Jones should be looking a lot better.

You're confused. Dolphins played soft when Taylor was in. Tough for you to admit - I get it

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on October 08, 2023, 04:00:09 PMSo 2 drives against prevent defense - he led us to 3 points. What a stud lol

Versus 6 points (3 which were off a turnover) in 3+ Quarters.  What are we doing here?
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18