News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

Quote from: killarich on October 15, 2023, 09:01:59 PMMan I wish Azeez wasnt made of glass.... we need that extra pass rusher

Time to move on from
Quote from: killarich on October 15, 2023, 09:01:59 PMMan I wish Azeez wasnt made of glass.... we need that extra pass rusher

Time to move on from Ojulari, Rich. He's never been healthy, even at Georgia. Not going to improve.

TDToomer

More great play by McFadden. The PFF will knock his score for missing the sack though.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Pay attention to Diggs now lol... hes ready to book it lol

Trench

Holding on a punt. That is unacceptable

".   " Tough.....Dependable

uconnjack8

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 09:06:30 PMIf Pugh is playing out of position then why aren't we giving him help with a TE?????

Fire this oline coach now!

Wouldnt not using a TE to chip be the OCs call?

killarich

Defense stepping up I will admit

Banks I think will eventually be a player ....I feel like hes always on the guy but kind of gets lost when the ball is in the air... he improves that and he will be good

bighitterdalama

MagicRat

This is pretty heroic from the D, but they'll run out of gas by mid Q3, McDermott knows that.

Trench

Need to try Brieda or Gray. Barkley is not at 100% and not helping us

Jclayton92

Don't care how bad Pugh plays tonight his straight off the couch intro was worth it.

Trench

MagicRat

TDToomer

This is the best our D has looked all season. Bank with a great coverage.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench